Scotchlok™ 314 IDC Connector, 50 pk. Used to electrically connect two or three wire ends and insulate the connection. Used for pigtail 2- and 3- wire splicing.
- Scotchlok’s unique ‘U’ contact provides a dependable electrical connection.
- Scotchlok’s insulation displacement connectors (IDCs) are easy to use and save time. To install one, just squeeze – no stripping or twisting.
- Provides a moisture-resistant seal and is flame retardant.
- Rated up to 600 volts.
- Used for tap and parallel splicing.
- Maintains UL Standard 486C (UL Standard for Safety Splicing Wire Connector.)
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Certified for 600 volts maximum.