Our brightest solution for medium channel letters
Tetra® MAX is the LED system for medium size channel letters that’s 28% brighter than our previous product. Tetra MAX features OptiLens™, a patented GE technology that maximizes LED performance by capturing otherwise wasted light and redirecting it towards the illuminated surface. The Tetra MAX LED lighting system delivers bright, uniform light across a large surface area, allowing sign builders to illuminate their signs with less LEDs, reducing overall system costs.
Can cut product required almost in half (The two T comparison)
Many LED systems use about 15 LED modules in 2 rows to fill a 100mm deep, capitol “T” channel letter that’s 60mm high. Improved Tetra MAX, requires just 8 LED modules to fill the exact same letter (giving up some brightness) while providing outstanding uniformity. That’s 46% fewer modules. Tetra MAX stretches stroke spacing to an impressive 230mm while maintaining remarkable light uniformity on the sign face. It protects customers’ brand image while reducing product costs and saving installation time.
6% Greater Loading is a competitive advantage
Our system can now operate 20m of product per 60W power supply (up from 18m in our previous design) for even greater material and installation labour savings.
- OptiLens™ creates a wide viewing angle and helps eliminate wasted light
- Overmolded design protects components from damage
- Continuous wire and IDC connectors for maximum strain relief
- Low-voltage 12VDC system
- 10-year warranty
- Bright, uniform light distribution in medium channel letters
- Works in applications shallow as 38 millimetres
- Easy install with pre-drilled mounting holes and industrial-grade mounting tape
- Contains no lead, mercury or glass
- Long rated life of 50,000 hours
- Colours: red, red-orange, amber, green, blue, 7100K, 5000K, 4100K, 3200K