Our brightest solution for small channel letters
Tetra® miniMAX is the LED solution that is perfect for the smallest channel letters. Tetra® miniMAX features OptiLens™, a patented GE technology that maximizes LED performance by capturing otherwise wasted light and redirecting it towards the illuminated surface. The Tetra miniMAX LED lighting system delivers a bright, uniform light across a large surface area, allowing sign builders to light their signs with less LEDs, reducing overall system costs.
Tetra miniMAX Wet Location Rated
Now there’s a miniMAX solution for wet locations where saturation with water or other liquids is likely. It’s all the same performance features of miniMAX—plus overmolded design that protects against water egress, dust and damage and a special module top surface to eliminate water retention—no separate enclosure is required.
Can cut product required almost in half (The two T comparison)
Many LED systems use about 13 LED modules in 2 rows to fill 75mm deep, capitol “T” channel letter that’s 600mm high. Improved Tetra miniMAX requires just 7 LED modules to fill the exact same letter (giving up some brightness) while providing outstanding uniformity. That’s 46% fewer modules. Tetra miniMAX stretches stroke spacing to an impressive 180mm while maintaining impressive light uniformity on the sign face. It protects customers’ brand image while reducing product costs and saving installation time.
- OptiLens™ creates a wide viewing angle
- Overmolded design protects components from damage
- Continuous wire and IDC connectors for maximum strain relief
- Low-voltage 12VDC system
- 10-year warranty
- Bright, uniform light distribution in small to medium channel letters
- Works in applications as shallow as 38 millimetres
- Easy install with pre-drilled mounting holes and industrial-grade mounting tape
- Contains no lead, mercury or glass
- Long rated life of 50,000 hours
- Colours: red, blue, green, 7100K, 5000K, 4100K, 3200K